miércoles, 14 de junio de 2023

My group of best friends

 Helllo today i will talk about my bestfriends 

I don´t have one specific best friend, i have my group of friends who they are my best friends, i know most of them since kindergarden (yes, when i was 4-5 years) because they are my school friends, others arrived in the school like 5th grade maybe, but in 2018 we all started dating together, when the teacher choose random positions where each person in my grade (1°C) sits all of the year, in this positions i stay with my now bestfriends and we started to know each other, yes it was the destiny. They called: Coni, Jechu, 2 Tomás, Víctor, Paloma, Javi, Fer, Joaquín, Fran and Amaro. 

All of we like playing cards, do sports (in the school friends we played voleyball), we listen the same music, dance etc. We like play videogames together, go to the cinema to see the new movies, go to vacactions together, go to a parties or stay in home only talking and laughing, i can do everything with they. 

I saw them like 2 weeks ago in Victor's birthday, i haven´t seen them since February, when we went to a vacations in the beach for one week. I really miss them and its weird go from seeing them every day in class to seeing them once every 2-3 months.


In this photo we were on the study tour in Brazil (no all of my friends stay in the photo 😓) 






3 comentarios:

  1. Wou! is a very big group of friends, that nice friendships <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you are a good group of friends!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it's hard for a large number of friends to stay together wow nice group

    ResponderEliminar

How much difficult/easy i found the activities.

 Hi, today i going to tallk about how much difficult i think are the activities from "exam of english". I think the activities her...