miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2023

Family meal

 Hi, today i will talk about the most memorable family meal that i remember 

I think it was when i was in my summer vacations 2020 in Disney, Florida, i was with my mom, my aunt and my 5 cousins (Diego, Mattia, Simone, Javiera and Gabriela). 

I remember that we were coming back to the house we rentend later for the one tiring day, we walk all day, nobody want cook the dinner  and we decide order food from McDonalds, everybody order hamburger and icecream for the dessert. I order from my phone and with my cousin Javiera and Mattia we were waiting the food outside the house. When we returned at the house the rest of my family was sleeping, but not everybody in their beds, someone fell asleep in any side, on the table or on the sofa, it was very funny. My cousins and i we had to wake them up to eat, and everybody eat with one eye open and the other close and very slow, we were too tired. It was a very weird and funny family meal.

As an extra fact, when i was waiting the food outside the house, we saw a raccon climb a palm tree, and we get scared because we had never seen this animal in our lifes, less loose on the streets. 




2 comentarios:

  1. Super funny vacation there in Disney, Florida... However McDonal´s should not have changed its boxes happy >:(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That´s a great story. Did you take any photos of your sleeping family?

    ResponderEliminar

How much difficult/easy i found the activities.

 Hi, today i going to tallk about how much difficult i think are the activities from "exam of english". I think the activities her...