miércoles, 28 de junio de 2023

Program that I watched as a child

 Hello, today i will talk about a programe that i watched when i was a child 

My favorite program was a TV show called “Lazy town”, it’s about a girl who moved to a town called lazy town with her uncle. She animated her friends to go out for they houses because they are always playing video games, her uncle (who is the mayor) ask for help to Sportacus, who is a “superhero”  that urges children to eat fruits and vegetables, but this work is difficult because the villain try to keep the town in calm and lazy with his evil plans . 

This program have 4 seasons, and it was on the air for 10 years, since 2004 until 2014 (the first episode was launched the year that I was born). 

I watched enjoy this program because I like the songs, and it was a plot that indirectly urgen the children to do sports and eat healthy, it’s was a very good idea. 

I saw this program in the mornings when I was 5-6 before go to school, drinking milk in my bed trying to wake up jajaja





2 comentarios:

How much difficult/easy i found the activities.

 Hi, today i going to tallk about how much difficult i think are the activities from "exam of english". I think the activities her...