miércoles, 5 de julio de 2023

Experience writing this blogs

 Hi, for the last post in this semester, i will talk about the experience writing this blogs 

My favorite post was "my group of friends" or "family meal" because i like talk about persons that i love, one group is my family and the other the family that i choose (yes, very corny), and i enjoyed writing about the experience with them.

My least favorite post was "favorite social media", because i dont know so much about the app and i had to investigate on internet, i dont enjoyed writing this :((  also i like many others app and i never stopped to think which was my favorite. 

I enjoyed read Joselyn's blog, because she is my friend and i like know the experience, tastes and opinions about my friends, even more if we writing about the sames topics in our blogs. 

With this blogs i think that my english is better than Catalina of march of this year, i dont study english since 2019 (in the pandemic i have english in the school but online and is difficult learn in this situacion), i have been able to remember words and grammar, and i think i can improvise writing in english (with a little help in some words)

I like write in the blogs because it help me to trying to think in english and how write what i want to say, i dont know in my opinion is funny jajaja. But i dont like when i dont know what to say (in spanish or english) on my own blog or in the blogs from the class. 

In my opinion write in one language that is not yor own language helps a lot to learn, even if it's not 100% right because is part of the process. 

byeeee it was a pleasure to be in a class with you



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

How much difficult/easy i found the activities.

 Hi, today i going to tallk about how much difficult i think are the activities from "exam of english". I think the activities her...