miércoles, 26 de abril de 2023

 Hello, today in my blog im talk about my favorite social media, this is Pinterest-

Pinterest is a social media where you can view and post photos about anything you can believe and search, for example: outfits, hobbies, recipes, exercise rutine, places, etc. And you can keep this photos in your gallery or in the app. 

I use this app to view how to make clothes, and how to combine clothes to become cool outfits (yes, i like fashion), usually i see photos for celebritys and famous persons with outfits that they have similar style like i want to have to recreat this with my own clothes ( i want to be aesthetic ja ja ja, is a prank but i like to dress well). Also i use this app to view life styles of other people and motivate me to follow they examples, but is very hard ja ja ja the laziness won me. :(

I like this app because is very exact when searching for what you want to search, for example if i search "outfits with a red jacket" in the app, the results is only photos for people using red jacket. 

I use this app every night, to choose  the outfit for the next day, is part of the routine ja ja ja. 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

How much difficult/easy i found the activities.

 Hi, today i going to tallk about how much difficult i think are the activities from "exam of english". I think the activities her...