miércoles, 10 de mayo de 2023

My last weekend

 My weekend 

Hello, today i´ll talk about what im did last weekend. 

On Saturday i went out with my mom to walk for the center of Santiago, touring diferents strets like "Paseo Ahumada", "Paseo Estado" and "Alameda", it was very interesting because my mom told me what she did in the same strets but years ago, when i wasn´t born yet, and she have my same age (19). We went out home like 11 am and like 2 pm we went to "Lastarria" to touring and have lunch, my mom ate lasagna of eggplant and i ate pizza with hearts of palm and asparagus. Then we took the subway to went to my grandparents house, because my aunt cook "sopaipillas" and they invited us to eat all together. I was outside my house all day, like 11 am to 9 pm, but i enojoy the time that i pass with my family, im happy when we get together like family. My family is very close, 1 or 2 days per month i have lunch with my mom, my grandparents, my uncles, my cousins and they children, is funny because most of my cousins have my same age and is like we was friends and not cousins, i´m very happy of the family i´m in. 









4 comentarios:

  1. nice weekend, I love spend time with my family too<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice weekend and especially how rich is to enjoy sopaipillas with the cold and family <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Cool day out. Did your mum think the centre had changed much?

    ResponderEliminar

How much difficult/easy i found the activities.

 Hi, today i going to tallk about how much difficult i think are the activities from "exam of english". I think the activities her...