viernes, 18 de agosto de 2023

new semester

 Hi, my name is Catalina i´m student of Architecture since 2022. 

I was born in Santiago, and i live here all of my life, specifically in Conchali. I studied in the same school in Santiago Centro for 14 years, in this place i met my best friends, we talk every day.

My family it´s conformed for my mom, my grandmother, my grandfather, my 3 aunts, my 2 uncles, my 8 cousins and her childrens. Is a big family, we meet every birthdays or other celebrations, like new year, christmas, september 18, etc. And we go to vacations together every year. 

My hobbies are to sew, watch series and dance (sometimes). I want to end the year the best form possible, because this year it has been one of the best, im so happy for this.




1 comentario:

  1. Hi, my name is also Catalina and i live all my life in Santiago. But i live in Recoleta not very far from Conchali.

    ResponderEliminar

How much difficult/easy i found the activities.

 Hi, today i going to tallk about how much difficult i think are the activities from "exam of english". I think the activities her...