viernes, 6 de octubre de 2023

job that i would like to do.

Hi, today i going to talk about a job that i would like to do.

I like so much the fashion industry, because i think how to wear clothes is a form of art, the combined of colors, accesories and styles, for me is very interesting. 

So i would like to work such as fashion designer in fashion weeks or in a advertsing agency, but like a hobby. Is very woow (i dont know how to explain it) see how any popular person wear one outfit of a designer and this become viral, the power of social media is incredible. 

I think to do this job the persons can be creatives and risky because for me, the fashion can be differnt that yo ever seen before. 

I like dress diferrent every day, when i was in the school my friends laughed that i always wore the same sweatshirt and always dressed in blue, so in pandemic i decided to change my style, and i ended up liking it. So i think i understand a little bit about this. 

Mi inspiration is Vivianne westwood i liked his risky style and the colors, the punk style, etc. 

I think i could learn more seeing the work of other designer, watch videos to how make my own clothes and search the posibility to do sustentable fashion.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nt3vKzvXZQ&authuser=0

2 comentarios:


  1. The fashion world is difficult, I think of "The Devil Wears Prada"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Vivianne Westwood was a very influencial desginer. Do you know Kansai Yamamoto? https://www.gq.com/story/kansai-yamamoto-bowie

    ResponderEliminar

How much difficult/easy i found the activities.

 Hi, today i going to tallk about how much difficult i think are the activities from "exam of english". I think the activities her...